Builders have to deliver what they have promised to the flat buyers. Otherwise they will be taken to task - Venkaiah Naidu, Union Urban Development Minister:
1) Entire Act - Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 - will not be notified. Portions of the Act will be notified. Like definitions of Carpet Area, Occupancy Certificate etc. And, of course, Establishment of State Real Estate Regulatory Authority. Establishment of Real Estate Appellate Tribunal etc.
2) 1 full year may be required to implement the complete Act.
3) There should be a time bound programme to implement the entire Act. In the meantime, an interim authority should be appointed right away - equivalent to the housing secretary of the state - which is capable to handle the huge number of complaints against the builders. Mr. Rohit Gera of Gera Development suggests.
4) To avoid coming under the purview of the Act - many builders will try to complete their under construction projects. Pankaj Kapoor, Liases Foras, comments.
Exclusive on Magicbricks Now:
2) Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) Comes to Town
1) Maharashtra Housing Day Registration at Maple Office
Subscribe for Free!
To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
Feel free to call me:
I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market.
My email id is RaviKarandeekar@RaviKarandeekar.com Feel free to write to me. I reply as soon as i can.
If you want my advice, feel free to call me on 919860044110. First 3 minutes are free! And for more than 3 minutes - pay as you wish - you decide the value of my advice.
Of course, for a serious discussion, better fix an appointment at a time convenient to both of us. So that we can have uninterrupted & in depth discussion on my mobile (919860044110)
- on Video Hangout on Google+
- or on Skype (ravikarandeekar) .
For more than 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes - pay as you wish. After the conversation - transfer the money to my bank account. As much as you wish. From a few hundred to a few hundred thousand crore of U S Dollars or Indian Rupees. Here are my bank account details:
Bank of Maharashtra.
Savings A/c no- 20047674794.
Branch- Bajirao Road Pune MICR Code 411014010.