Study the draft of Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority - RERA Rules & submit your suggestions and objections till December 23, 2016:
1) Maha govt publishes draft of RERA rules
2) Maharashtra finalises draft rules for Real Estate Act
3) Maharashtra's new Real Estate Act draft lacks ‘transparency’
4) Maharashtra's draft housing rules mandate greater compliance from builders
5) Maharashtra Releases RERA Rules For Public Suggestions, Buyer Groups Allege Dilution
6) New housing rules: Builders can now sell parking space in Maharashtra
7) Should you wait for the Real Estate Regulation Act or buy now?
Subscribe for Free!
To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
Feel free to call me:
I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market.
My email id is RaviKarandeekar@RaviKarandeekar.com Feel free to write to me. I reply as soon as i can.
If you want my advice, feel free to call me on 919860044110. First 3 minutes are free! And for more than 3 minutes - pay as you wish - you decide the value of my advice.
Of course, for a serious discussion, better fix an appointment at a time convenient to both of us. So that we can have uninterrupted & in depth discussion on my mobile (919860044110)
- on Video Hangout on Google+
- or on Skype (ravikarandeekar) .
For more than 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes - pay as you wish. After the conversation - transfer the money to my bank account. As much as you wish. From a few hundred to a few hundred thousand crore of U S Dollars or Indian Rupees. Here are my bank account details:
Bank of Maharashtra.
Savings A/c no- 20047674794.
Branch- Bajirao Road Pune MICR Code 411014010.