Pune Builders, Serve or Die:
|Ankush Asabe of Shri Venkatesh Buildcon invited Ravi Karandeekar to speak!|
It is not nice to tell your host - "Serve or Die".
Absolutely wrong when your host is a builder.
Because, though the flat buyers pay exorbitant Service Tax & VAT to the government,
builders in Pune do not consider that they are service providers & are least bothered about customer service.
But Mr. Ankush Asabe of Shri Venkatesh Buildcon didn't find it wrong or rude when I said so while inaugurating their "Annual Employee Meeting & Training Session"
"I was expecting something like this from you!," Mr. Ankush told me after my speech.
"Why did you invite me? Why didn't you ask topic of my talk? I haven't stopped wondering!," I asked him.
"This is an annual day of my company - we celebrate the success of a year gone & prepare and plan for the next - serious event - I didn't want something goody goody - you were first choice," Mr. Ankush said.
"Thanks for an opportunity!," I said & took his leave.
Since I was speaking to the entire staff of the builder, I told them what kind of a service flat buyers expect from the each department - sales, engineering, accounts, legal, maintenance, etc. - but never get.
How to use social media for outstanding customer service.
How RERA has empowered the flat buyers to take action against the builder if there is a deficiency in service.
What say you?
Besides location & property rate, isn't the service offered by the builder the most important parameter while booking a flat?
Isn't 'Deficiency in Service' the most common complaint against most of the builders in Pune?
Please, share your views & experiences in the comments.
13) Marathi builders are putting a brave face on RERA
12) Sakal Vastu - Utterly Useless Property Exhibition
11) Maharashtra RERA Rules Published!
10) Pune property rates will keep on going down
9) Renegotiate the agreement value of your flat
8) How to survive the sinking Pune real estate market
7) Give up hope of buying a flat in Pune - CREDAI
6) What if Hinjewadi IT Engineers were a little less stupid?
5) Intellectually Weaker Section (IWS) of Hinjewadi IT Engineers can learn a lot from this girl
4) Sad story of a son who purchased a flat in Sus
3) Pune flat buyers, how good is your maths?
2) The better way to buy a flat in Pune real estate market
1) It's not easy to fool Marathi flat buyers in Pune anymore
Subscribe for Free!
To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
Feel free to call me:
I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market.
My email id is RaviKarandeekar@RaviKarandeekar.com Feel free to write to me. I reply as soon as i can.
If you want my advice, feel free to call me on 919860044110. First 3 minutes are free! And for more than 3 minutes - pay as you wish - you decide the value of my advice.
Of course, for a serious discussion, better fix an appointment at a time convenient to both of us. So that we can have uninterrupted & in depth discussion on my mobile (919860044110)
- on Video Hangout on Google+
- or on Skype (ravikarandeekar) .
For more than 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes - pay as you wish. After the conversation - transfer the money to my bank account. As much as you wish. From a few hundred to a few hundred thousand crore of U S Dollars or Indian Rupees. Here are my bank account details:
Bank of Maharashtra.
Savings A/c no- 20047674794.
Branch- Bajirao Road Pune MICR Code 411014010.