What about Grahak Panchayat's Andolan - "Builder Mafia Raaj Hatao - Pune Flat Buyers Bachao"?
Two months ago, Akhil Bharatiya Grahak Panchayat Pune published a list of 40 builders in Pune who have looted & cheated flat buyers and appealed to the Chief Minister of Maharashtra to take action against them.
1) Prepare a task force for giving flat possession to the buyers who are waiting for years.
2) Against some builders only an FIR is lodged - take action against them under MCOCA - Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act, 1999.
3) Order Economic Offence Wing of Pune Police to take action against the builders who have committed financial crime of selling car parking, and extorting money from the flat buyers under the names of infrastructure & development charges, society formation charges, electric meter charges, club membership, maintenance charges etc.
And see that the builders refund those moneys back to the flat buyers.
4) Order PMC, PCMC, & PMRDA officers to take actions against the builders who are giving illegal possession without obtaining completion & occupancy certificate.
5) Punish the builders who have violated environmental clearance.
6) Order Pune Police to register the FIR filed by the flat buyers against their builder.
If the above actions are not taken within a month, Grahak Panchayat warned the Chief Minister that it will start andolan against builder mafia raaj in Pune.
Grahak Panchayat's timing was perfect. In the same month Pune Police have busted the Maple Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scam. Obviously, newspapers & tv channels covered the news quite well and gave good publicity.
But what about the action?
In the last 2 months, has the Chief Minister taken any steps to end Builder Mafia Raaj in Pune?
And what about you, Pune flat buyers?
Are you refusing or still paying infrastructure & development charges, society formation charges, electric meter charges, club membership, maintenance charges etc. to the builder?
Please, share your views in the comments.
3) Pune Flat Buyers Declare War on Builder Mafia Raaj
2) In 2016 - where to book a flat in Pune real estate market? (Part 2)
1) In 2016 - where to book a flat in Pune real estate market? (Part 1)
Subscribe for Free!
To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
Feel free to call me:
I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market.
My email id is RaviKarandeekar@RaviKarandeekar.com Feel free to write to me. I reply as soon as i can.
If you want my advice, feel free to call me on 919860044110. First 3 minutes are free! And for more than 3 minutes - pay as you wish - you decide the value of my advice.
Of course, for a serious discussion, better fix an appointment at a time convenient to both of us. So that we can have uninterrupted & in depth discussion on my mobile (919860044110)
- on Video Hangout on Google+
- or on Skype (ravikarandeekar) .
For more than 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes - pay as you wish. After the conversation - transfer the money to my bank account. As much as you wish. From a few hundred to a few hundred thousand crore of U S Dollars or Indian Rupees. Here are my bank account details:
Bank of Maharashtra.
Savings A/c no- 20047674794.
Branch- Bajirao Road Pune MICR Code 411014010.