Maharashtra Government has initiated action against
the first 40 builders in Pune, Would you like to add your builder's name in the next list? - Vijay Sagar, Akhil Bharatiya Grahak Panchayat Pune
the first 40 builders in Pune,
After submitting the first list of 40 builders, who have committed crimes against the flat buyers in Pune, Maharashtra Government has initiated action against them.
Mr. Vijay Sagar of Akhil Bharatiya Grahak Panchayat Pune shares this info in the above video interview in Hindi.
Mr. Kirit Somaiya, MP, has immediately told the respective officers to look into the matter. Result is Economic Offence Wing of Pune Police invited Grahak Panchayat for the initial briefing.
Mr. Devendra Fadnavis, Chief Minister of Maharashtra, has given assurance to Grahak Panchayat that there would be no political interference in the police investigation.
Mr. Mahesh Zagade, Chief Executive Officer of Pune Metropolitan Regional Development Authority - PMRDA - had a joint meeting with Grahak Panchayat & the 'listed' builders whose projects are in PMRDA.
Mr. Zagade has given orders to his staff to investigate and submit their report.
Marathi Bandhkam Vyavsayik Association - MBVA - has assured to co-operate with Grahak Panchayat.
The positive response from the respective authorities shows that we are moving towards achieving our major goals:
1) Prepare a task force for giving flat possession to the buyers who are waiting for years.
2) Take action against the builders - where only an FIR is lodged - under MCOCA - Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act, 1999.
3) Order Economic Offence Wing of Pune Police to take action against the builders who have committed financial crime of selling car parking, and extorting money from the flat buyers under the names of infrastructure & development charges, society formation charges, electric meter charges, club membership, maintenance charges etc.
And see that the builders refund those moneys back to the flat buyers.
4) Order PMC, PCMC, & PMRDA officers to take actions against the builders who are giving illegal possession without obtaining completion & occupancy certificate.
5) Punish the builders who have violated environmental clearance.
6) Order Pune Police to register the FIR filed by the flat buyers against their builder.
But this is just the beginning. Every day more & more flat buyers are joining us. The second list of the builders is getting ready. So, if you want to add the name of your builder, please, visit our office. Says Mr. Sagar.
Here is the office address & phone numbers:
Akhil Bharatiya Grahak Panchayat
634, Sadashiv Peth, Kumthekar Road,
Above Vaani Designer Studio
Pune, Maharashtra 411030
|Office of Akhil Bharatiya Grahak Panchayat Pune - 634, Sadashiv Peth, Kumthekar Road, Above Vaani Designer Studio, Pune, Maharashtra 411030|
Vijay Sagar 94225 02315
Vilas Lele 75882 35664
Seema Bhakare 98603 68123
Srikant Joshi 98500 59020
Well....well....what are you doing, Pune flat buyers?
Are you refusing or still paying infrastructure & development charges, society formation charges, electric meter charges, club membership, maintenance charges etc. to the builder?
Please, share your views in the comments.
4) Has the Chief Minister taken any steps to end Builder Mafia Raaj in Pune?
3) Pune Flat Buyers Declare War on Builder Mafia Raaj
2) In 2016 - where to book a flat in Pune real estate market? (Part 2)
1) In 2016 - where to book a flat in Pune real estate market? (Part 1)
Subscribe for Free!
To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
Feel free to call me:
I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market.
My email id is RaviKarandeekar@RaviKarandeekar.com Feel free to write to me. I reply as soon as i can.
If you want my advice, feel free to call me on 919860044110. First 3 minutes are free! And for more than 3 minutes - pay as you wish - you decide the value of my advice.
Of course, for a serious discussion, better fix an appointment at a time convenient to both of us. So that we can have uninterrupted & in depth discussion on my mobile (919860044110)
- on Video Hangout on Google+
- or on Skype (ravikarandeekar) .
For more than 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes - pay as you wish. After the conversation - transfer the money to my bank account. As much as you wish. From a few hundred to a few hundred thousand crore of U S Dollars or Indian Rupees. Here are my bank account details:
Bank of Maharashtra.
Savings A/c no- 20047674794.
Branch- Bajirao Road Pune MICR Code 411014010.