Air Castles society in Hinjewadi is not listed on the environment clearance website, making it an illegal residential premise:
|Is Rama Air Castles Marunji near Hinjewadi an Illegal Housing Project?|
Residents of 416 apartments at the Air Castles housing society in Marunji, Hinjewadi, got the shock of their life when they found that they have been staying in an illegally constructed premises since 2011. Apparently, the project developer has not obtained the mandatory environment clearance before doling out flats. For the same reason, the Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) has denied water connectivity to the society for quite some time.
The website clearly mentions that matter of environmental clearance of the Air Castles project came for discussion thrice and was refused by sending it to the MoEF for action against the builder. On April 21, residents lodged a complaint and received an acknowledgement from the ministry. Read More
16) An appeal to Hinjewadi IT professionals & Mumbai investors - Do the Due Diligence While Booking a Flat
15) Builder Fails Brochure Promises, Penalised
The Pune District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum has ordered a developer to pay Rs 2 lakh as fine to three buyers for not providing amenities that were promised in his housing scheme. Not just that, it has directed the builder to deliver the promised amenities within six weeks, execute the conveyance deed, clean the construction debris littering the society and provide battery back-up to lifts.
Residents of the Swiss County project at Thergaon, built by Rama Developers and Builders Group, alleged that a third of the facilities advertised in the property brochure were not provided to them years after taking possession. Read More
14) Big Blow to Pune Builders Who Have Committed Crime of Violation of Environmental Clearance
13) The Case of Suyog Nisarg at Wagholi, Pune
12) NGT cracks whip on projects without Prior Environmental Clearance
11) 5 Reasons why you must not book a flat in Vastushodh Projects' UrbanGram & AnandGram
10) The Case of Premier City - Wisdom Park, Pimpri, PCMC
09) Save Palladium Grand Dhanori Pune
08) Slaves of Palladium Grand Dhanori Pune
07) In 2015 - Where to book a flat in Pune real estate market?
06) Is it safe to book a flat in Pune real estate market?
05) Beware of Pune Builders' Gang of Liars & Cheats
04) List of Pune Builders Who Have Committed a Crime of Violation of Environmental Clearance Announced
03) How builders in Pune are selling illegal housing projects & cheating property buyers
02) Violation of Environmental Clearance - Crime & Punishment
01) Living in an illegal building
Subscribe for Free!
To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
Feel free to call me:
I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market.
My email id is RaviKarandeekar@RaviKarandeekar.com Feel free to write to me. I reply as soon as i can.
If you want my advice, feel free to call me on 919860044110. First 3 minutes are free! And for more than 3 minutes - pay as you wish - you decide the value of my advice.
Of course, for a serious discussion, better fix an appointment at a time convenient to both of us. So that we can have uninterrupted & in depth discussion on my mobile (919860044110)
- on Video Hangout on Google+
- or on Skype (ravikarandeekar) .
For more than 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes - pay as you wish. After the conversation - transfer the money to my bank account. As much as you wish. From a few hundred to a few hundred thousand crore of U S Dollars or Indian Rupees. Here are my bank account details:
Bank of Maharashtra.
Savings A/c no- 20047674794.
Branch- Bajirao Road Pune MICR Code 411014010.