Monthly revenue of the Pune zone - down by Rs 25 crore to Rs 30 crore:Vivek Velankar, founder of the Sajag Nagrik Manch, recently obtained monthly electricity sales figures from the MSEDCL for the period from April to November 2008, which showed a steady decline in sales.
"The table of sales figures for HT industries in Pune showed that the slowdown has reduced their power consumption by 20 per cent. The figures for December are still not available, but they may be worse than those for November," he stated.
In this backdrop, Velankar adds that the Pune model of zero loadshedding should benefit from the reduction in industrial power consumption.
Pradeep Bhargava, chairman of the Maharashtra council of the Confederation of Indian Industry, who had worked out the Pune model, echoed the views. "It is an accepted fact that industrial consumption has gone down by at least 15 per cent in the state in the last three months.
To read more, please, visit - The Times of India
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups