Investing your money in real estate is not enough. Knowing where to invest is necessary for attractive gains in the property market. So which are the best places to invest in real estate in 2009?Global real estate consultancy Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj (JLLM) outlines the nine best places that can fetch you lucrative returns:
Pune:Pune’s new growth corridor encompassing Kharadi and Nagar Road can be considered as the most lucrative real estate investment zone for 2009-2010. Proximity to revamped airport, improved connectivity, upcoming IT SEZs, commercial ventures and reasonably low entry costs make it profitable for investment.
Price: Rs 2,700-3,500/sq ft
Mumbai:It has different areas in which growth can still be observed. These areas will sustain prices even as other areas in Mumbai will see a correction. Vasai-Virar region, known for budget housing, is a good bet as connectivity will increase with additional trains planned for next year.
Price: Rs 2,500-3,500/sq ft
For prime property hunters, Bandra-Khar area is a preferred destination owing to its elite profile & high-level of shopping & other facilities.
Price: Rs 18,000-25,000/sq ft
To read more, please, visit The Economic Times
Related Stories:1) Gera's Park View 1 at Kharadi - Happy Homes - Pre-Launch offer:
2) Festive Offer of IDEB' Springdale, Italian homes on Nagar Road at Wagholi - free gift of a car with a flat or a twin bungalow!
3) Where is Wagholi?: Number 1 question on my "List of Questions to Ask before Booking a 2 bhk flat in Pune real estate"
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups