"Best friend turned on me. What to do?"When i read this story in today's The Economic Times, I felt sorry for all builders in Pune. ET published this on the same day, when Property Times has organized it's most prestigious event at Le Meridien. How sad! I think Pune real estate developers should try Yahoo Answers or appoint a media manager immediately! Have a look:
Driven by the booming IT business, Pune’s property prices had shot up to exorbitant levels over the last four years as builders sold flats at up to thrice the rate prevailing earlier. Following the slowdown, demand suddenly dropped and property prices fell by up to 30%. Though builders refuse to accept, they are now open to negotiate with serious buyers.To read more, please, visit - Omkar Sapre - The Economic Times
A source said, “Customers have postponed purchases hoping that prices and interest rates will drop. With reduced demand, and thus shortage of funds, builders are postponing schedules of handing over possessions and launching new projects. Some have even stopped work due to lack of funds to source raw material.
Related Story:Pune builders will not see any cut in home prices
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups