"If you create a 850 sq ft vis-à-vis a 1000 sq ft, you are saving on 150 sq ft of land, so at a common rate of Rs 3000/ sq ft, you will save Rs3 lakh - Rs-4 lakhs and at these interest rates, it can easily fit in one's budget,"says Satish Magar, chairman and Managing Director of Magarpatta Township Development & Construction Company Limited and Nanded City Development and Construction Company Limited and Vice President, Promoters and Builders Association of Pune (PBAP).
Pune builders' success mantra: build townships
1) Chicken Soup for the Pune Real Estate Developer's Soul - 1
2) Chicken Soup for the Pune Real Estate Developer's Soul - 2
3) Pethkar Projects, at ShivtirthNagar on Paud Road in Kothrud, opens bookings of 2 new wings of Samrajya - Balwantpuram at Rs.4,000 per sq.ft.!: Now 2 bhk in 43 lakhs and 3 bhk in 60 - 65 lakhs!
4) Review of Mont Vert Seville, Wakad - 2 and 3 BHK luxurious flats at an affordable price starting from Rs. 29 lakhs: It is all about not cutting corners, just the price:
5) Magarpatta's Nanded City Pune closes it's offer of phase 1 with a promise to open 2nd phase in December 2008: Who said we are interested in the 2nd phase of inquiries!
6) Is Nanded City, Pune all about real estate development?
7) Magarpatta's Nanded City on Sinhagad road in Pune - an exclusive slide show gives complete idea about 700 acre mega township
real estate Chicken soup for the Pune real estate developer\'s soul