"The need is there, people may want to postpone decisions on buying property but they can’t do it for long,” says Lalit Kumar Jain, managing director of Kumar Builders.Kumar Builders is putting in Rs 18,000 crore in 3 townships in Pune.
The integrated township idea is catching everyone in Pune. Builders will put in over Rs 40,000 crore in such projects by the end of this year
Pune builders' success mantra: build townships
1) Chicken Soup for the Pune Real Estate Developer's Soul - 1
2) Few flats are available for booking at Paranjape Schemes' Blue Ridge at Hinjewadi!
3) Hinjewadi: real estate investment destination in Pune real estate market
4) Megapolis - views and property rates of Kumar Properties' and Avinash Bhosale Group's 150 acre integrated township at Hinjewadi, in Pune
5) DS Kulkarni sells 50 % stake in 250 acre Phursungi multi-service special economic zone to investment firm GTC Cyprus for $90 million
6) Magarpatta's Nanded City - Pune: Mr. Suresh Kalmadi, MP and Chairman, Pune Vyaspeeth, you too?
7) PRA Realty, Pune real estate developer, to launch residential integrated townships in Pune, Nashik and Nagpur
8) Is it an invitation for a collaboration or a proclamation of war or the last warning to Pune real estate developers? Housing group of 100 IT professionals in Infosys is looking for a reputed developer!:
9) Aniruddha Deshpande, of Amanora Park Town, to offer flats in 10 to 20 lakhs in his upcoming township in Pune
10) Indian middle class salaried families turning naxalite?: "How far can Indian real estate market rise?"
11) Kolte Patil Developers' to launch integrated townships and SEZs at Hinjewadi, Wagholi and Kharadi in Pune: 1) 400-acre integrated township at Hinjewadi:
12) Thanks to Megapolis at Hinjewadi! Inspired by it's success, i am announcing my first integrated township based on "swim to work" concept!
real estate Chicken soup for the Pune real estate developer\'s soul